February 13, 2016

7 years...

Hi, everyone ^_^

It's been 7 years since Kiwi-chan founded this group. We've finished our main projects: Honggane, World! Bring It On!, Confessing Truthfully and others. 

But, sadly, we've lost a lot of our staff members, so we can't release more... T_T
We want to thank our former staff members for all their help and dedication to this group <3 And also to thank our readers who supported us all this time. We hope you've enjoyed our releases ^_^
 

Today we release 2 chapters of our last active project - I Will Be Cinderella. 
We plan to release volumes 9 and 10, and we hope that some group will pick up and finish this project (and Cream manhwa too).
 

I Will Be Cinderella v09 c01
I Will Be Cinderella v09 c02

~Bye~


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up, it's a shame to hear, the group has done a lot of great work. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can come back someday. I can't find the remaining chapters of Cinderella. I have read this manwah 4 years ago and sad to still be on hold. ;-; Still, thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete